wolfSSL will be at Black Hat in Las Vegas this year! Catch our team in the Exhibition Hall August 4th and 5th to dive into the latest in cybersecurity.
BHUSA – 7/31-8/5 2021 – Las Vegas, NV, USA
Register for virtual or in-person access: https://www.blackhat.com/us-21/registration.html
We’ll have Engineers and Business Directors hanging out at Booth 1472, ready to answer all your security questions, talk through getting started with wolfSSL, as well as:
- TLS 1.3 sniffer support in the latest wolfSSL version 4.7.0
- The advantages of TLS 1.3
- Getting to FIPS 140-3 first
- wolfSentry embedded IDPS (intrusion detection and prevention system)
- wolfBoot Secure Boot
- wolfEngine, otherwise known as the wolfCrypt FIPS engine for OpenSSL
- Commercial curl support for your use case
- DO-178 for secure avionics
- NXP CAAM driver support
Email facts@wolfSSL.com to set up a meeting at the show, or come find us at Booth 1472! We can’t wait to see you. It’s been too long.