(6 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

I have three keys in raw format. private key(32 bytes), qx(32 bytes) and qy(32 bytes).
Can I create related ecc_key from these three key and sign message using these ecc_key?
of course i can sign msg if proper ecc_key has been made from above three raw keys.

From other side(openssl), i want to verify sign of the message using qx and qy only.
Is this possible with wolfSSL?

(1 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

I want to use wolfSSL for my project but there are some doubts which prevent me to use WolfSSL.
Lets say there are two devices X and Y. X is running OpenSSL and Y is running wolfSSL.

Now X prepares a message and include public key into that message and sign the whole message using private key and sends a message to Y.
When Y will receive that message, will Y be able to verify that message using public key provided into message?

Note: Device X is using ECDSA for signing the message.

I have looked into OpenSSL and wolfSSL code from internet. It does not seem to me that wolfSSL will verify that signature.
I have also tried this practically on my project but I am not able to verify the message from wolfSSL. I user ecc_verify_hash API.
I am getting raw public key from OpenSSL and signature value in raw r and s format. It looks like puiblic key and signature format does not match criteria of ecc_verify_hash API.

Is this possible with wolfSSL embedded SSL to verify message signed by OpenSSL ECDSA?