(3 replies, posted in wolfCrypt)

excuse me if the questions seems trivial ,I am new to TLS so
I am interested in using Diffie-Hellman in TLS Protocol so i suppose  there is no need to go through this key exchange functions .  I want to use Wolfssl on an Embedded device that connects to server to receive firmware update. the device should use TLS,
diffie Hellman for key exchange , RSA and SHA256 for digital signature and AES for encryption. I have gone through WolfSSL manual and   my question if this is taken care of by TLS protocol, so i only need to set dhkey.der on my embedded devise ?
i want the server too to verify the device so should  every device  have its own certificate? should it send it wolfSSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file() or wait for request?
Does WolfSSL support other means of server/client verification other than Certificate?

(3 replies, posted in wolfCrypt)

Hello
I want to set key exchange between client/server using Diffie Hellman. I have read test.c example also all what is written about Diffie-Hellman in Wolfssl manual but I couldn't get how the server/client sends its public key to the other side? 
should the key be stored in DER file first? Or is it sent as it is in Byte Format?