Ok, i just solved the problem :

First of all I built a standalone toolchain for my plateform

build/tools/make-standalone-toolchain.sh --toolchain=arm-linux-androideabi-4.9 --platform=android-23 --install-dir=../toolchain

Then in the build file I did this :

## Declare path and options 
cyassl_lib_dir=/opt/zware/cyassl                                                                                                              

## Set up variables to point to Cross-Compile tools                                                                              
export CCBIN="/opt/ndk/toolchain/bin"                                                                                            
export CCTOOL="$CCBIN/arm-linux-androideabi-"          

## Add Android NDK Cross Compile toolchain to path                                                                               
export PATH=$CCBIN:$PATH                                                                                         

## Export our ARM/Android NDK Cross-Compile tools                                                                                
export CC="${CCTOOL}gcc"                                                                                                         
export RANLIB="${CCTOOL}ranlib"                                                                                                  
export AR="${CCTOOL}ar"                                                                                                          
./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-linux-androideabi --enable-dtls --enable-psk --disable-shared --enable-static --prefix=$cyassl_lib_base/install 

Lib is now recognized in my ndk project

Hello,

I am trying to create a prebuilt static lib of cyassl version 3.2.0  for Android (arch armeabi).

I use the build file "cyassl-android-config.sh" provided by Chris Conlon on its github account : https://github.com/cconlon/cyassl-android-ndk

But I got this error :

checking for arm-linux-androideabi-gcc... /opt/ndk/android-ndk-r11c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/opt/zware/zipctl/cyassl':
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details

In attachment you can see the config.log detail

Thank you for your help