(3 replies, posted in wolfCrypt)

Hi Kaleb,

Thanks for your respond.
Is it in wolfSSL plan to support CTR-DRBG?

Regards,
Mohammad

Hi

What is the supported DRBG implementations exist in the wolfSSL?
Is 256-bit CTR AES DRBG supported and exist in your master branch?
How can I configure the wolfssl library to be compiled with this DRBG? (256 AES Key and 128 status/counter)?

Thanks,
Mohammad

(3 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Thanks a lot Kaleb for the quick and helpful response smile

(3 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Hi,

does wolfSSL library supports (or in the near future) adding a user callblack for time?
i'm asking because i want to implement my own time getter function and it will be easier to add it in run
time.

as i see the current code support porting the time functions to the user functoin.
the main usage is for certificate date validations.

Thanks

Thanks for the asnwer, My project is to design an API that can be generic API (not platform specific) for cryptographic functions.
WolfSSL is one of the main platforms that I need to support in the future and implement the APIs for it.

so I propused an API which accept binary data of the private key, binary data for the public key and the Curve.
As much as I know, public key validation is done over a given curve.

so the ecc_key struct contains parameters which is related to the curve, so as I can see from the code that the ecc_key
I'll create from the binary data, will be related to some Curve.

according to the wc_ecc_check_key(ecc_key* key) implementation it does check the given key with the curve already exist in the ecc_key object.

Thanks alot for the answer, you helped a lot,
Mohammad

Hi,

I'm trying to implement an API to parse raw data of public key to EC_POINT struct and verify that this key exists on the given curve.
I know that wolfSSL_ECPoint_d2i() do the parsing.

How can I verify that the key is really valid one with the given curve?

Thanks,
Mohammad

(2 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Thanks for the quick response.

(2 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Hi,

I'm trying to implement an a bstraction layer for Crypto functionality, when i took a look at the forum to find how to implement
AES-CTR using WolfSSL i saw that the function declaration is bit different fom other Crypto libraries.

after research i can say that the IV parameter can be set to the AES context by:
wc_AesSetIV(Aes* aes, const byte* iv)

but still missing the option to pass the:
* stream block
* offset inside the stream block

can you please or refer to an example in how to use wolfSSL APIs in order to implement AES-CTR

Thanks