(10 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

1. How did you get the logs?
2. Did you try to build the wolfSSL with the cipher?

(4 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Is there any help on this issue of -188 Error?

I found that encryption of inetupload.indsci is BUILD_TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA.
I defined it in the wolffSSL settings and rebuild the wolfssl

Now I get -188 error instead of -313.

I searched the net to find -188 error can be fixed by assigning FP_MAX_BITS >=8192. I have given it value of 10192 but still I get the same -188 errror.

Any help in this issue will be highly appreciated.

I get  -313, when I try to access  inetupload.indsci.com

I am accessing these site using wolfSSL encryption suit

site: inetupload.indsci.com
Encryption: TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES-128_CBC_SHA, 128 BIT, tls1.2
Access status : CANNOT ACCESS IT

site: amazon.com
Encryption: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES-128_GCM_SHA256 , 256BIT, tls1.2
Access status : OK

site: inet.indsci.com
encrpytion: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES-256_CBC_SHA , 256BIT, tls1.2
Access status : OK

I have built WolfSSL for the Ti RTOS with following setting
#define WOLFSSL_SHA512
#define WOLFSSL_SHA384
#define FP_MAX_BITS 8192
#define BUILD_TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

Do I need to add something else to get connected to the website with following certificate

TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES-128_CBC_SHA, 128 BIT, tls1.2

I am trying to access a https website whose certificates are not authorized. I add the exception in the web browser ( ARC and POSTMASTER) to access its API. But wolfssl gives -313 error.

Is this error related to unauthorized certificates? how can I force wolfSSL to accept unauthorize certificates?

Kaleb

I have been able to build the wolfSSL but I have to use few files from the TI-RTOS NDK folder.

I wonder if this is a correct way to build WolfSSL? What is the surety that files I included are the one needed to be included and I am not including wrong files.

Thanks Kaleb,

I have included both of them in the settings.h file. All other errors have been removed. However I now get error for this #include <sys/socket.h>.

I am building this for Ti-RTOS. File "socket.h" is  in "C:\ti\tirtos_tivac_2_16_01_14\products\ndk_2_25_00_09\packages\ti\ndk\inc\bsd\sys" but wolfSSL does not find it.

Can you please help me?

I have defined WOLFSSL_SHA384 in the setting.h file to enable the WOLFSSL_SHA384 encryption. However, I get following errors

SHA384 not define
Sha384_BLOCK_SIZE not defined

how to fix these issues.