Other file could not be attached earlier. I'm attaching it here.

Hi dgarske

I'm still getting errors. I guess there is an issue in BSP. I tried to compare the example projects directory tree of "mqtt_client"and "wolf_tcp_client"given under harmony. I'm attaching those files. Below is the project loading error which I'm getting in the IDE initially. Of course, there are other errors too. But, I believe they will be fixed if system_config directory is properly aligned which deals with BSP and framework under it. Please let me know what is the BSP you have chosen for successful building.

I believe example projects should never give build errors. Why is it so happening. Later on I need to implement this MQTT on PIC32MX370F512H custom target board communicating with wifi chip MRF24WN0MB as mentioned earlier. But I'm struck at running example projects itself.

Please help me in this regards.

project loading error:
=============
warning: Configuration "default" builds with "XC32", but indicates no toolchain directory.
info: Configuration "default" will build with toolchain "XC32" at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin".
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_05_01\apps\wolfmqtt_client\firmware\src\system_config\default\framework\net\pres\net_pres_enc_glue.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_05_01\apps\wolfmqtt_client\firmware\src\system_config\default\framework\system\clk\sys_clk_static.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_05_01\apps\wolfmqtt_client\firmware\src\system_config\default\config.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_05_01\apps\wolfmqtt_client\firmware\src\system_config\default\system_config.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_05_01\apps\wolfmqtt_client\firmware\src\system_config\default\system_definitions.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.
warning: Configuration "default" refers to file "C:\microchip\harmony\bsp\pic32mx_eth_sk2\bsp_config.h" which does not exist in the disk. The make process might not build correctly.

Thanks & Regards
Jitendra

Followed the instructions above and tried to build the 'wolfmqtt_client' project both in Mplab Harmony v2_04 and v2_05. Getting the build error below:

make -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/tcpip/wolfmqtt_client/firmware/mqtt_client.X'
make  -f nbproject/Makefile-default.mk dist/default/production/mqtt_client.X.production.hex
make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/tcpip/wolfmqtt_client/firmware/mqtt_client.X'
make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/tcpip/wolfmqtt_client/firmware/mqtt_client.X'
nbproject/Makefile-default.mk:90: recipe for target '.build-conf' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/tcpip/wolfmqtt_client/firmware/mqtt_client.X'
nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk:39: recipe for target '.build-impl' failed
make[2]: *** No rule to make target '../src/system_config/default/framework/net/pres/net_pres_enc_glue.c', needed by 'build/default/production/_ext/1278673032/net_pres_enc_glue.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 843ms)

Please let me know what went wrong.

Hi Kaleb
Can you please let me know briefly what  ''wolfmqtt_client" and "wolfmqtt_firmware" projects are individually meant for. If suppose I'm running ''wolfmqtt_client" where can I check if data is sent to the server? Under Mplab Harmony help I couldnt find explanation on these two projects. Please provide me that information.

Thanks & Regards
Jitendra

Hi smitthhyy & dgarske

Even I'm working on the similar task where I'm using PIC32MX370F512H custom target board communicating with wifi chip MRF24WN0MB. By following the online tutorials and sample example codes under harmony I could connect to access point.I've used  "wifi_easy_configuration" example project under "C:\microchip\harmony\v2_04\apps\tcpip" path as reference. My end goal is to add MQTT feature to this project and send data to the server.

Please help me in - How to proceed with implemening the use case and test it from the scratch.

I am new to MQTT, just know the theoretical basics.Please help me to go ahead by providing me necessary documents and sample projects in harmony for my use case.

Warm Regards
Jitendra