(3 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Hello dgarke,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am testing on a QNX virtual machine right now. For the library size I was taking the size of the libwolf.so file.

I will look into the resources you provided and see if that helps me.

Thanks a lot,

Eric

(3 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Hello!

I am using wolfSSL to create a TLS connection between client and server. I have been trying to disable as many features as I can to reduce the library size, however even the best Cipher Suites still need ~280 kB to run.

Since the wolfSSL docs claim that the library size can be reduced to just about 100 kB I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if that just works for other use-cases.

THe config command I used to get the smallest working library is: ./configure --disable-aes --disable-aescbc --disable-aesgcm --disable-asm --enable-chacha --disable-crypttests --disable-des3 --enable-dh --disable-ecc --disable-eccshamir --disable-errorstrings --disable-examples --disable-inline --disable-md5 --disable-memory --disable-oldnames --disable-oldtls --enable-poly1305 --disable-sha224 --disable-sha512 --disable-base64encode --disable-extended-master --disable-harden --disable-jobserver

I am aware that I could disable fastmath but I don't mind those ~50 kB if it means my communication will be faster.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.