Hi David,

I think the original question was more about how to run a cross-compiled benchmark, not about how to cross-compile wolfSSL in general.

Does benchmark support cross-compiling? Looking at https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/tree … /benchmark , I don't see an example of a cross-compiled output.

I've built wolfSSL 4.7.0 for ARM v8 Zynq UltraScale+ QNX 7.1 using "./configure --enable-benchmark --enable-smime --enable-opensslall --enable-opensslextra --enable-crl --enable-certgen --enable-des3 --enable-reproducible-build --enable-harden --enable-static --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=aarch64-qnx" and with the environment variables CC="qcc"
CFLAGS="-DWOLFSSL_PSS_SALT_LEN_DISCOVER -DWOLFSSL_HAVE_MIN -DWOLFSSL_HAVE_MAX".

With this build, I can successfully run wolfssl-config on my QNX target. But when I try to run benchmark on my QNX target, I get this:

wolfcrypt/benchmark/benchmark: qcc: cannot execute - No such file or directory

which makes sense because qcc is not expected to be on the target...only on the host. This seems to be happening at the "# relink executable if necessary" step.

So then, I tried running benchmark on the host. It showed this output:

wolfcrypt/benchmark/benchmark: wolfcrypt/benchmark/.libs/lt-benchmark: /usr/lib/ldqnx-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
wolfcrypt/benchmark/benchmark: line 117: wolfcrypt/benchmark/.libs/lt-benchmark: Success

Then, I tried running benchmark on the target again, thinking that it made it past the "relink executable if necessary" step. It showed this output:

wolfcrypt/benchmark/.libs/lt-benchmark[178]: no closing quote

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Yusheng