(4 replies, posted in wolfSSH)

Thanks for the help, John. I now have our filesystem successfully working with ssh and scp by using the NO_WOLFSSH_DIR option.

Hi John. Thanks for your response.

john wrote:

I have been working with a project that is using FreeRTOS and FatFS, and we are using the functions f_opendir(), f_readdir(), and f_closedir() found in the file ff.c. I believe that project is using release R0.14 of FatFS.

We are not using FatFS but a filesystem provided by FreeRTOS.

https://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-Plus/ … index.html

Setting the flag NO_WOLFSSH_DIR will disable the SFTP commands used to open directories and get listings. You should be able to get and put, but I don't think ls will work.

Sorry I'm not following you here. Do you know if this would affect SSH or SCP, and would it remove the requirement for the functions I cannot source?

As the title suggests I'm trying to use the FreeRTOS-FAT file system as a user provided filesystem for a ssh/scp server built with wolfssl/ssh.

I'm struggling to source the WOPENDIR, WREADDIR, WCLOSEDIR functions as equivalents are not provided in FreeRTOS-FAT as far as I can tell.

Does anyone have some good suggestions on how to get around this issue? Are these functions required? I noticed there is a WOLFSSH_NO_DIR option, but I'm not sure what the implications are when using a filesystem, and if it's useful for solving this issue. 

Any help/tips would be very much appreciated.