Did you miss our previous webinars on TLS 1.3 or just want to learn more? Check out our upcoming webinar on July 16th, 2020 with wolfSSL engineer Sean Parkinson on what you need to know about TLS 1.3. There will be a Q&A session that follows so please tune in!
- Faster handshake times as there is only one RTT instead of two which enables clients to send data immediately after the first reply from the server
- Full session encryption achieved through the use of a variety of encryption algorithms to secure data
- Brand new cipher suites considered to be stronger than before
To learn more about the advantages of TLS 1.3 tune in to our webinar!
When: July 16th, 2020 2 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: TLS 1.3
If you are interested, please register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Not able to attend? No problem, all our webinars are recorded and uploaded to our Youtube Channel! Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the webinar.
Learn More About TLS 1.3
Learn more about TLS 1.3 from the RFC. The most recent version can be found here:
Or, browse some of our recent blog posts on TLS 1.3:
- Differences between TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3
- TLS 1.3 Now Available in wolfSSL #TLS13
- wolfSSL TLS 1.3 BETA Release Now Available
- Updated TLS 1.3 Draft on GitHub
Please direct any questions about using wolfSSL with TLS 1.3, or about our current TLS 1.3 support to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also appreciate any comments or feedback. Thanks!