Ciao amici italiani!
wolfSSL is hosting a special webinar exclusively for our Italian audience! Join us for our upcoming webinar on July 23rd, 2020 with wolfSSL Engineer, Daniele Lacamera. For the presentation, we will be giving a company overview on the basics of wolfSSL. Additionally, we will review best practices for compile options, build process, examples and testing to ensure your wolfSSL implementation achieves the best possible results for your project. Don’t miss out on the chance to ask questions in your native tongue for the Q&A session to follow.
When: July 23rd, 2020 3:00 PM CET
Topic: wolfSSL: Tavola Rotonda in Italiano
If you are new to wolfSSL, here are some of our key differentiators:
- wolfSSL is up to 20x smaller than OpenSSL
- First commercial implementation of TLS 1.3
- Best tested, most secure, fastest crypto on the market with incomparable certifications and highly customizable modularity
- Access to 24×7 support from a real team of Engineers
- Support for the newest standards (SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, DTLS 1.0, and DTLS 1.2, + DTLS 1.3 forthcoming)
- Multi-platform, royalty free, with an OpenSSL compatibility API to ease porting into existing applications which have previously used the OpenSSL package
- The CMVP has issued FIPS 140-2 Certificates #3389 and #2425 for the wolfCrypt Module developed by wolfSSL Inc. For more information, see our FIPS FAQ
If you are interested, please register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the webinar.