We’re actually going somewhere! Come see wolfSSL at MWC ’21 in Barcelona this month. This year’s event is hybridized, so you can join us online or in-person.
MWC ‘21: June 28th – July 1st, 2021 at Fira Barcelona Gran Via
Get a virtual pass: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/attend/registration#tab-virtual-passes
Get a physical pass: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/attend/registration#tab-physical-passes
Exhibition hours: 9am-7pm (M-W), 9am-4pm (Th)
wolfSSL will be at booth 1L12, with Business Directors Wolfram Kusterer and Martin Engstrom on the ground to answer all your embedded security questions. Plus, our full sales team will be on standby in the virtual booth to talk to you! Email facts@wolfSSL.com if you’d like to book a meeting ahead of the event.
If you’re new to wolfSSL, here’s how we can help you win big in mobile industry and beyond:
– wolfSSL is up to 20x smaller than OpenSSL
– First commercial implementation of TLS 1.3, with TLS 1.3 Sniffer
– First in FIPS 140-3
– Best tested, most secure, fastest crypto on the market with incomparable certifications and highly customizable modularity
– Access to 24×7 support from a real team of Engineers
– Support for the newest standards (including TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, DTLS 1.2, and DTLS 1.3 forthcoming)
– Multi-platform, dual-licensed, royalty free, with an OpenSSL compatibility API to ease porting into existing applications which have previously used the OpenSSL package
– Full product suite including MQTT with support up to v5.0, Secure Boot, wolfSentry IDPS, SSHv2 server, TPM 2.0 portable project, Java wrappers and JSSE support, plus commercial curl support at the enterprise level.
To learn more, come meet us at MWC ’21 or email facts@wolfSSL.com.
Love it? Star wolfSSL on GitHub.
Discover MWC ‘21 here.
Follow @wolfSSL on Twitter for daily updates!