Would you like to learn more about how SSL/TLS work, or more about the wolfSSL lightweight SSL library? If so, yaSSL is now offering a training course on SSL/TLS and wolfSSL. The wolfSSL training course covers details of SSL/TLS as well as the wolfSSL embedded SSL library. Participants will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the SSL/TLS protocols as well as further their knowledge of the wolfSSL embedded SSL library. Topics covered will include library design, building and getting started with wolfSSL, features, portability/customizability, certificates and keys, debugging and troubleshooting SSL, wolfSSL best practices, and details about the CTaoCrypt cryptography library.
Upon completion of the wolfSSL training course, attendees will:
– Achieve a basic understanding of how SSL/TLS work
– Learn the package and design of wolfSSL
– Effectively build wolfSSL for target platforms
– Learn effective wolfSSL debugging strategies
– Add wolfSSL to ANSI-C based client and server applications
– Learn best practices for adding wolfSSL to embedded, desktop/enterprise, or cloud applications or devices
– Develop using wolfSSL’s underlying cryptography library, CTaoCrypt
For a more detailed outline and more information on duration, scheduling, and pricing, please contact yaSSL at email@example.com.