Topic: [SOLVED] Problems Compiling

Hi,

I am testing the TicketInit() and the wolfSSL_CTX_set_TicketEncCb(ctx, myTicketEncCb); Ticket functionality.   I have added the #include <wolfssl/test.h>. When I compile my program gcc xxx.c -o xxx -lm -lwolfssl the compiler does not find the inline functions on the library.  I am pretty sure I am missing a compliler option to handle the static INLINE int myTicketEncC( XXXX) declarations on the include test.h file.  Any ideas.  Thank you !!!!

Re: [SOLVED] Problems Compiling

Hi cfarrin,

Did you define HAVE_SESSION_TICKET or configure with the option --enable-session-ticket? If not try this compile option:

gcc xxx.c -o xxx -lm -lwolfssl C_EXTRA_FLAGS="-DHAVE_SESSION_TICKET"

If you have and that is not the issue respond to this and I will look into it further.

Kind Regards,

Kaleb

Hi cfarrin,

A colleague of mine also reminded me that if you build our libraries with the --enable-session-ticket to then ensure that you have included our options header in your project as that will pull in the definitions I mentioned above. This can be accomplished as follows:

#include <wolfssl/options.h>

Kind Regards,

Kaleb

Hi Thanks for answering,

I tried all three things but I am still getting the same error.

Thanks for the help,

fc8282

Hi Thank you,

I figure it out.

I added
#include <wolfssl/options.h>
#include <wolfssl/test.h>

I tried earlier the options.h and I got the same error.   After that I reinserted the test.h and the combination of both did the trick.

Thank you for your help

fc8282

Hi cfarrin,

That is excellent news. I am glad you were able to resolve the issue!

Regards,

Kaleb