1 (edited by dizgah 2017-02-04 11:44:59)

Topic: Standalone AES library for embedded device

Hi,
I need a small footprint AES crypto library for using with my tiny cortex m0 mcu from nxp (lpc11u68).
Wolfcrypt seems amazing but the whole project mixed me up because of various header & source files.
I try to copy AES library files to my project but seems there unbreakable dependency chain in sources( or at least I think there is ; )
Any way ,how can I use only AES crypto engine in my own application without using whole wolfcrypt library?(With respect to the wolfcrypt open source licence )
---
As another question does AES crypto engine written in C or assembly language ?
WBR.

Re: Standalone AES library for embedded device

Hi dizgah,

I will email you a makefile project of the extracted portions of the wolfSSL library that will allow for an aes-only build. Could you tell us some more details about your project that it only requires aes? What are the end goals of the project and what problem are you trying to solve? We're always happy to hear about how the wolfSSL library is being used!

Warmest Regards,

Kaleb

3 (edited by dizgah 2017-02-07 09:04:17)

Dear Kaleb,
Really thank you,
I have never seen before this level of Support,even in commercial product supporting.
I am learning Asymmetric cryptographic algorithms in embedded devices.
Please let me to consider to your code and ask my question here.

With best regards,
Mahmoud.

dizgah,

No problem, we're always happy to help in any way we can.

Warm Regards,

Kaleb

hi,

I would like to ask for the same Makefile.

I want to build AES CTR for M0 controller simple for the reference and benchmark of hardware.

Thank you!

I hate to be a "me too guy", but I need a similar setup that will work with an old version of vxWorks that I use. 

I will only need AES calls to encrypt/decrypt blocks of data.

My current version of vxWorks is 5.3.1

Thank you

Hi carramba and ken-bob,

I just sent you both individual responses in direct email. If you did not receive the AES-ONLY makefile project please let me know and I will re-send it. For any questions please email me anytime support@wolfssl.com and I'll answer any questions I can for you up to the limit of our pre-sales support!

Warm Regards,

Kaleb

thank you for great help!