1 (edited by kjjy7 2018-07-19 02:04:44)

Topic: about Cipher and user_setting.h

I have to use Cipher ECDH_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256.

I heard that the configure option of wolfssl is

./configure CFLAGS="-DWOLFSSL_STATIC_RSA -DWOLFSSL_HAVE_MAX -fPIC -fstack-protector " --enable-opensslextra --enable-fortress --enable-aesgcm=table --enable-ecc --enable-eccencrypt --enable-tlsx --enable-hkdf --enable-sha512

but when I check the functions, I found that some of functions don't work. (such as ecc)

when i found the cause, it's due to "user_setting.h" file

there is no user_setting.h on my source code.

In the web tutorial, 'user_setting.h' files is located in include path.

first, Is this right to configure above options?

second, How to make the user_setting.h, using above all configure option?

Regards

thanks ...

Re: about Cipher and user_setting.h

Hi kjjy7,

If you are using ./configure you do not need to use user_settings.h. The ./configure outputs a build configuration file to wolfssl/options.h. You can use this file as a template for user_settings.h if you are building the sources directly (without ./configure).

If you are building sources directly then you can define WOLFSSL_USER_SETTINGS and add a user_settings.h file to your include path. There is an excellent template for this here: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/blob … settings.h

Thanks,
David Garske, wolfSSL

Re: about Cipher and user_setting.h

dgarske wrote:

Hi kjjy7,

If you are using ./configure you do not need to use user_settings.h. The ./configure outputs a build configuration file to wolfssl/options.h. You can use this file as a template for user_settings.h if you are building the sources directly (without ./configure).

If you are building sources directly then you can define WOLFSSL_USER_SETTINGS and add a user_settings.h file to your include path. There is an excellent template for this here: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/blob … settings.h

Thanks,
David Garske, wolfSSL

thanks