Topic: TLS 1.3 session tickets

I am trying to find the source code in wolfSSL that implements TLS 1.3's session resumption ticket mechanism. The RFC  only specifies that a session ticket can either be a table lookup index or a self encrypted and self authenticated value. I would like to learn how wolfSSL implements tickets (what a tickets contains, how it is encrypted etc.) but I don't know where in the source code could I find this. Can anyone point me in the right direction (which files in the source code implement new session tickets or use them/ what are the location and names of the relevant functions)? Thank you!

Re: TLS 1.3 session tickets

Hi xyz,

Can you tell us what you are working on and the end goals for your project? Can you tell us which organization you represent and why you need to find these specific details? Thanks!

Warm Regards,

K

Re: TLS 1.3 session tickets

I am a Phd. student  working on the privacy of TLS 1.3. Seeing that the RFC 8446 is very vague about what a ticket is (and what it contains), I am trying to look at existing implementations to at least understand how it is done in practice.

Best regards,
Adina Nedelcu