Topic: wolfssl replacement for openssl's PEM_write_DHparams()

hello all,

I am porting openssl API's to wolfssl in my application.My existing openssl application has PEM_read_bio_DHparams() to read DHparams and I found its replacement in wolfssl.But, I didn't find any replacement for PEM_write_DHparams().Is there any API in wolfssl for this and if no,is there any plan to implement it in near future?

Thanks & Regards,
Surekha

Re: wolfssl replacement for openssl's PEM_write_DHparams()

Hi @subale255,

Thank you for reaching out via the forums. We have not yet added PEM_write_DHparams to our compatibility layer for openSSL unfortunately and I don't have it down as an imminent addition at this time. Would you like me to add it to our list of requested features? How critical is it to your application? Our feature request list is something we track and work on based on popular demand IE the more unique organizations request a given feature the higher it becomes in priority. We work on features for free when we have spare time so there is no guaranteed delivery date for any items on the feature request list. If a customer has a high need they can choose to fund a feature implementation to guarantee a delivery date.

Can you tell us a bit about the end goals of the project and which organization the work is for if applicable?

Warm Regards,

K

hello kaleb,

Thanks for your reply.I came to know that my organization has recently purchased commercial wolfssl 4.0.0 license and they already requested to include this API.

Thanks,
Surekha

Surekha,

Not a problem, thank you for the update.

Cheers,

K