Topic: Yocto build for WOLFSSL is failing

Hi

While building wolfssl alone, using `bitbake wolfssl`, it is success. But if i integrate the same to the bitbake image by following below steps,
1. meta layer is added to the bblayer.conf file
2. local.conf file is updated with following line,
```
IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "wolfssl wolfssh wolfmqtt"
```
But am experiencing following error while building the image,
```
ERROR: python3-cryptoauthlib-20200208-r0 do_compile: Execution of '/home/noufal.p/Workspace/Project/Axon-Quanta/repo/gladstone/sama5d27-yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/cortexa5t2hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/python3-cryptoauthlib/20200208-r0/temp/run.do_compile.8987' failed with exit code 2:
/home/noufal.p/Workspace/Project/Axon-Quanta/repo/gladstone/sama5d27-yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/cortexa5t2hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/python3-cryptoauthlib/20200208-r0/temp/run.do_compile.8987: 117: cd: can't cd to /home/noufal.p/Workspace/Project/Axon-Quanta/repo/gladstone/sama5d27-yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/cortexa5t2hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/python3-cryptoauthlib/20200208-r0/cryptoauthlib-20200208
WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/noufal.p/Workspace/Project/Axon-Quanta/repo/gladstone/sama5d27-yocto/poky/build/tmp/work/cortexa5t2hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/python3-cryptoauthlib/20200208-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8987
```

Can anyone help me with this build???

My yocto details,
DISTRO_VERSION = "3.1"
DISTRO_CODENAME = "dunfell"

Regards,
Noufal

Re: Yocto build for WOLFSSL is failing

Hi Noufal,

Seems like the issue is with the path to `cryptoauthlib`. I don't see any wolfSSL build errors. Are you trying to use the ATECC with wolfSSL?

Thanks,
David Garske, wolfSSL

Re: Yocto build for WOLFSSL is failing

Problem was with the cryptoauthlib. after rebuilding yocto, issue got fixed.
Yes, we are trying to use wolfssl with ATEC