Thanks for the quick response!
I appreciate the help.

I'll probably stick with the older TI-RTOS version for now.

Hello,

I'm wondering what the state of integration of WolfSSL with TI-RTOS is with the latest release of 2.16.00.08?

Specifically, the HTTPS examples provided by TI no longer include wolfssl and do not use the wolfssl APIs it seems.
Is it still being used behind the scenes?

I'm currently building with 2.14.04.31 and am hesitant to "upgrade" to the latest TI-RTOS due to having already built a project around that version's HTTP client + wolfssl integration.

(I know there was another thread recently that mentioned this but it didn't answer my questions here.)

Thank you,
Subhash

(4 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Using the updated readme and examples, I got it working. Thanks!

(4 replies, posted in wolfSSL)

Turns out I didn't install the required components for the C Series microcontrollers.
[*][/*]

My question now is if I have to use the exact version of CCS components listed in the bld and mak files:
XDCTOOLS_INSTALLATION_DIR ?= $(DEFAULT_INSTALLATION_DIR)/xdctools_3_30_01_25_core
export XDCTOOLS_JAVA_HOME ?= $(DEFAULT_INSTALLATION_DIR)/ccsv6/eclipse/jre

TIRTOS_INSTALLATION_DIR   ?= $(DEFAULT_INSTALLATION_DIR)/tirtos_tivac_2_00_02_36
BIOS_INSTALLATION_DIR     ?= $(TIRTOS_INSTALLATION_DIR)/products/bios_6_40_02_27
UIA_INSTALLATION_DIR      ?= $(TIRTOS_INSTALLATION_DIR)/products/uia_2_00_01_34
NDK_INSTALLATION_DIR      ?= $(DEFAULT_INSTALLATION_DIR)/ndk_2_24_00_05_eng
TIVAWARE_INSTALLATION_DIR ?= $(TIRTOS_INSTALLATION_DIR)/products/TivaWare_C_Series-2.1.0.12573c

I installed updated versions of TIRTOS/BIOS/UIA/NDK etc... I updated the build/make files so that I can build the libraries.
I can now successfully import the project, but I run into errors like this:

"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 57: error #20: identifier "_extern" is undefined
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 57: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 58: warning #78-D: this declaration has no storage class or type specifier
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 58: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 59: warning #78-D: this declaration has no storage class or type specifier
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 59: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 60: warning #78-D: this declaration has no storage class or type specifier
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 60: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 62: warning #78-D: this declaration has no storage class or type specifier
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 62: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 64: warning #78-D: this declaration has no storage class or type specifier
"C:/ti/ndk_2_24_03_35/packages/ti/ndk/inc/nettools/inc/inet.h", line 64: error #66: expected a ";"
"C:/wolfssl/wolfssl/ssl.h", line 931: fatal error #1965: cannot open source file "sys/uio.h"
7 errors and 1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "../tcpEcho.c".

Do I need to download and use the exact same CCS component versions to get this to work?

Hello,

I just managed to successfully build the wolfssl libraries to use with CCS6 on a TM4C1294 microcontroller.
I'm trying to import the examples found here: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl-exam … s_examples

When I use the "import CCS projects" option I get this error:
"See details below.
  Error: Import failed for project 'tcpEcho_Client_TivaTM4C1294NCPDT' because its compiler definition is not available. The project does not appear to be a 'CCS Project'. Please try importing it through the 'General > Existing Projects into Workspace' wizard.
"

When I try to import it using the "general" import method, it gives me this error:
" Please use the 'Code Composer Studio > CCS Projects' wizard to import the project 'tcpEcho_Client_TivaTM4C1294NCPDT'."

I'm sure it has to do with the CCS project files, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
I could try setting up a new project from scratch and important the project files one by one, but I have no idea where to start with configuring the CCS project settings.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!