Hi,
I had issues getting this library installed on the Arduino IDE.

In script wolfmqtt-arduino.sh -

1. The supplied script has a typo in line 9   - if [ "$DIR" == "ARDUINO" ];  <-erroneous '==', should be a single '='
2. Fixing this allowed the script to complete error free however I think the wolfmqtt.h part is broken - at least it creates wolfMQTT.h and not wolfmqtt.h AND in the wrong directory /wolfmqtt-0.14/IDE/ARDUINO/wolfMQTT instead of ~ARDUINO/wolfmqtt

I've moved it by hand and the IDE then recognises the library and does not throw any compile errors if included.
Haven't tested it in anger but will later on.

cheers
Ed

Hi - after much head scratching I realised I needed to uncomment the Arduino define in settings.h ....

/Ed

Attempting to compile a blank sketch for ESP8266 platform using the Arduino IDE and I get the following error -

In file included from /home/eharman/.arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.4.1/tools/sdk/libc/xtensa-lx106-elf/include/dirent.h:6:0,
                 from /home/eharman/Arduino/libraries/wolfssl-3.14.0/wolfssl/wolfcrypt/wc_port.h:287,
                 from /home/eharman/Arduino/libraries/wolfssl-3.14.0/wolfssl/wolfcrypt/types.h:28,
                 from /home/eharman/Arduino/libraries/wolfssl-3.14.0/wolfssl/internal.h:28,
                 from /home/eharman/Arduino/libraries/wolfssl-3.14.0/internal.c:32:
/home/eharman/.arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.4.1/tools/sdk/libc/xtensa-lx106-elf/include/sys/dirent.h:10:2: error: #error "<dirent.h> not supported"
#error "<dirent.h> not supported"

There is a further error regarding sys/socket.h not found too.

I tried setting a #define NO_WOLFSSL_DIR but that made no differrence.

Apologies if this is a stupid error on my part, am significantly inexperienced in C programming,
/Ed