Hello,

I have built the wolfssl library with all the commands that I think are necessary for my application.. here is a list of all the configure commands

./configure --enable-harden --enable-certgen --enable-certreq --enable-dtls --enable-psk --enable-nullcipher --enable-debug \
--enable-opensslextra --enable-ripemd --enable-sha512 --enable-extended-master --enable-sniffer --enable-tlsx \
--enable-secure-renegotiation --enable-aesgcm --enable-supportedcurves --enable-ecc --enable-eccshamir --enable-static

I also modified makefile for my application to include the wolfssl shared library which gets created in/usr/local/lib..
But I am still getting a couple of errors while build my application, I am not sure if I missed some configure build options or if I messed up some place else.

Here is the error response I get while building my application

cc -o EadkDemo EadkDemo.o  EADK.a  -lwolfssl -lpthread 
EADK.a(sslplatform.o): In function `WolfSslEx_get_supported_cipher_list':
sslplatform.c:(.text+0x15): undefined reference to `GetCipherNames'
sslplatform.c:(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `GetCipherNamesSize'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [EadkDemo] Error 1

Can someone tell me why I am getting this error ? because I have included "wolfssl/internal.h" file in  "sslplatform.c" file, which does contain reference to GetCipherNames and GetCipherNamesSize..

Thank you for your help in advance.

Can someone guide me on how do I link my application with the wolfssl library (I am assuming it is the .so file) in Linux?

Thank You for your help in advance.

Hello,

I have my application working with WolfSSL in windows and I am currently looking to add WolfSSL support in my Linux application.
I followed all the steps in the manual chapter ( Building in a *nix platform). I have configured and built the wolfssl library in linux.

But my question is how do I integrate wolfssl in my application, the code is already there the things that make it work in windows should also make it work in Linux as well.

I read somewhere that I need to have all the user_settings.h file and put that in "wolfssl/options.h"
and also include

#include "wolfssl/options.h"
#include "wolfssl/wolfcrypt/settings.h"
#include "wolfssl/ssl.h"

the above files in my application.. I did that but doesn't seem to be working.

This is the error that I am getting after I try to build my application in Linux ...

make -f Esdk.mk
cc -c -I../.. -DPLATFORM_HEADER=\"./Platform/Linux/platform.h\" -DMBUS_PLATFORM_HEADER=\"./Platform/Linux/mbspltfm.h\" -DET_IP_SCANNER -DCONNECTION_STATS -DEIP_SUPPORT_NULL_FWD_OPEN -DEIP_NO_CCO -DEIP_BIG12 -DEIP_QOS -DEIP_TLS -DEIP_FILE_OBJECT ../../eipasm.c
In file included from ../../eipasm.c:22:0:
../../eipinc.h:27:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
 #include SSL_PLATFORM_HEADER
          ^
In file included from ../../eipinc.h:79:0,
                 from ../../eipasm.c:22:
../../eipfile.h:110:2: error: unknown type name ‘PLATFORM_FILE_HANDLE’
  PLATFORM_FILE_HANDLE hFile;
  ^
make: *** [eipasm.o] Error 1

Is there a document I could follow on how to integrate my application with WolfSSL in Linux? any help is appreciated..

Thank You.