Hello everyone,

I have implemented wolfsftp server on my embedded system and I am using FatFS as filesystem.
Everyting is working fine with little files about 5 KiloBytes.

However, when I try to send/receive a file with about 3 Megabytes size I get the following error message on Filezilla client:

FATAL ERROR: Network error: Software caused connection abort

Is there a Define or a parameter to be configured on wolfssh in order to make it able to handle larger files.

Thank you so much.

(5 replies, posted in wolfSSH)

Thank you for your reply sir.
I will change to another RTOS then.
but How about FAT filesystem ?

Thank you for your reply Sir.

Now I am trying to create an SFTP server on my device running on FreeRtos and FAT filesystm.
I found problem in port.h . Is there any FAT filesystem or FreeRtos Define that should be activated to activate other FAT filesystem defines( like WREMOVE, WRENAME,WRMDIR ...) ?

thank you again for your time .

Hello Everyone,

I succeeded in implementing an SSH server based on wolfssh on my embedded system without filesystem.
Now I am trying to add SFTP feature to it.

Is it possible to implement SFTP server based on wolfssh without a filesystem too ?

Thank you.

Hello Mr John,
Thank you for the explanation.

Hello Mr embhorn ,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am getting little confused since I am working with server example project and not client project you sent.

https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssh/blob … ver.c#L263

In this file there is no use of 'wolfSSH_shutdown' but there is "wolfSSH_stream_exit'.

Can you please give me further explanation.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on an ssh Server based on WolfSSH. Everytime I disconnect from the server ,I get the following debug messages.
When I try to reconnect to the server It becomes impossible and I should restart the system.
I am wondering if there is a method for clean Disconnection or any variables that should be initialized after disconnecting from the server.

Thank you.