Topic: Zephyr STM32 build failure

Hello,

I'm trying to get Wolfssl to build for an STM32 (STM32U585xx) utilizing Zephyr.  Below are some of the linker errors I get with this configuration...
undefined reference to `stm32_ecc_sign_hash_ex'
undefined reference to `wc_Stm32_Hash_Init'
undefined reference to `wc_Stm32_Hash_Update'

These functions can be found in the stm32.c port file within the Wolfssl port directory (/modules/crypto/wolfssl/wolfcrypt/src/port/st/stm32.c)

The Wolfssl cmake file for the Zephyr build doesn't include these port files (modules/crypto/wolfssl/zephyr/CMakeLists.txt).  If I manually add the stm32.c to the cmake file then I get a clean build.  The question is there a method to include this stm32.c file into the build external to the Wolfssl Zephyr module?  If not, then is the expectation to add this manually or is this a bug.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: Zephyr STM32 build failure

Hello joseph.mazza,

It would seem you have found a bug. I apologize, however, it is quite late in my time zone so I will have ask you to be patient as I start my investigation tomorrow.  In the meantime, please let me know your location and affiliated organization so that I may better prioritize your issue.

Warm regards, Anthony

Hi,
I apologize for not getting you answer more promptly.  I need to go back to my colleagues for this.
Warm regards, Anthony

Hello joseph.mazza,

I've put up a pull request on github: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/pull/6276
Lets see how my colleagues feel about it in the review comments.

In the meantime, we love to know more about how our code is being use and by whom.  To that end, I have a few questions. 

Can you please let us know your location and any academic or professional affiliations?  I'd also love to know about your project. Can you let us know what you are trying to do and your goals?

Warm regards, Anthony 

Warm regards, Anthony

Thanks!  Appreciate the prompt support.  I messaged you with some details.