Topic: CyaSSL 2.4.6 is Now Available
Version 2.4.6 of the CyaSSL embedded SSL/TLS library has been released and is now available for download. This release contains bug fixes and has a few new features including:
- ECC into main (GPLv2) version
- Lean PSK build (reduced code size, RAM usage, and stack usage)
- FreeBSD CRL monitor support
- CyaSSL_send() and CyaSSL_recv() for I/O flag setting
- CodeWarrior Support
- MQX / MFS / RTCS Support
- Freescale Kinetis support including Hardware RNG
- autoconf builds use jobserver
- Sniffer memory reductions
Thanks to Brian Aker for the improved autoconf system, make rpm, cyassl-config, warning system, and general good ideas for improving CyaSSL!
The Freescale Kinetis K70 RNGA documentation can be found in Chapter 37 of the K70 Sub-Family Reference Manual:
http://cache.freescale.com/files/microc … 0SF3RM.pdf
To download the open source, GPLv2-licensed version of CyaSSL 2.4.6, please visit our Download Page (http://yassl.com/yaSSL/download/downloadForm.php). If you have any questions or comments or would like more information on commercial versions of CyaSSL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For build instructions, a full feature list, API reference, and more, please see the CyaSSL Manual (http://yassl.com/yaSSL/Docs-cyassl-manual-toc.html).