1 (edited by ybou 2014-03-27 01:23:07)

Topic: Compilation conflict with CodeWarrior GCC for ARM

Hi,
I'm new in wolfSSL embedded SSL and I made a first porting on my custom board with a Freescale K60 (Kinetis, ARM) with success. The compiler used was Codewarrior 10.5 and I was under MQX 4.0.2.2

But the new MQX 4.1 doesn't support longer CodeWarrior compiler, just the GCC compiler (inside the Eclipse Freescale IDE).
And this is the problem : the same project have a lot of conflicts now...

The first ones are :

c:\freescale\cw mcu v10.5\cross_tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/sys/types.h:181:18: error: conflicting types for 'ssize_t'
c:\freescale\cw mcu v10.5\cross_tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/time.h:33:8: error: redefinition of 'struct tm'
c:\freescale\cw mcu v10.5\cross_tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/time.h:48:11: error: conflicting types for 'mktime'
c:\freescale\cw mcu v10.5\cross_tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/time.h:60:12: error: conflicting types for 'gmtime_r'
c:\freescale\cw mcu v10.5\cross_tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/time.h:61:12: error: conflicting types for 'localtime_r'

Is there perhaps a #define to remove to avoid these conflicts and have a project compiled ?

Thanks.

Yvan

Re: Compilation conflict with CodeWarrior GCC for ARM

Problem resolved !

For information, with Eclipse - CodeWarrior 10.5 - GCC 4.7.3 - MQX 4.1,  you must comment line 104 :
    #include <time.h>

Yvan

Hi Yvan,

Glad you got it figured out!  For future reference, which file did you need to comment out the "#include <time.h>" statement?

Thanks,
Chris

Oupsss, sorry !
It's in asn.c  smile

Yvan