Topic: server verification not working

I am using CyaSSL library to write a simple client application for Kinetis dev. board. I need to post http messages to remote server
on ssl layer. I am not using file system. I followed the exact steps given in CYaSSL manual and everything works fine as long as
SSL_VERIFY_NONE is set. But for server verification I load CA  certificate in constant char buffer. For few certificates I have tried each time the error is -188 error, ASN sig error, no CA signer to verify certificate. as if there is no certificate to verify. I even tried to use their test certificate buffer USE_CERT_BUFFERS_2048 but the error remains same. Though according to manual the error in this case should be -155, ASN sig error, confirm failure. Where am I going wrong? And does neone have example code without filesystem?

Re: server verification not working

Deepti:

I see that you also sent in a message to support@wolfssl.com. My colleague is helping you via that message chain.

Commonly, when we see and error -188, it is because the correct CA certificate for the peer wasn't loaded. For example, you can't use our CA certificate that is included with USE_CERT_BUFFERS_2048 to contact Google's server. (And I've seen a couple different certificate chains from Google that required different CA certificates.)