1 (edited by Snuggle 2016-07-12 13:22:23)

Topic: [SOLVED] How to use ./configure --with-ntru with iOS Xcode project

Can anyone tell me how I can compile the iOS Xcode WolfSSL project with NTRU on a Mac?  Thanks.

Snuggle

EDIT:  Is it possible to compile the iOS WolfSSL library on the OS X command line?  I did compile the OS X library on the command-line except that --enable-ntru and --with-ntru both failed (--enable-ntru is an unrecognized option, and --with-ntru says "NTRU isn't found" even though I gave it the right directory (usr/local/include)).  However running the test suites worked (but there was no NTRU).

Re: [SOLVED] How to use ./configure --with-ntru with iOS Xcode project

Hi Snuggle,

We haven't tested compiling wolfSSL together with NTRU on iOS with XCode yet.  wolfSSL itself can be compiled on iOS with XCode, but I'm not sure if Security Innovation has tested compiling NTRU for iOS.

Are you able to share any details about the project you are working on?

Best Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I want to use NTRU in an iOS mobile messaging app demonstrating the security and performance of NTRU.

Thanks,
Snuggle

I didn't mean that it necessarily has to be done with XCode.  I just want to compile for iOS including NTRU support.

Hi Snuggle,

I wanted to send you a guide on how this might be accomplished. Please find attached.

Kind Regards,

Kaleb

Post's attachments

TOPOSTGuideforwolfSSLNTRUiOS.pdf 146.4 kb, 15 downloads since 2016-08-11 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hi Kaleb,

We have communicated before via e-mail, but thanks for posting a reply, this might be useful for someone who had the same issue as me.

Snuggle