1 (edited by kamaln16 2019-04-23 05:23:16)

Topic: WolfSSL in Keil v4 Bare Metal No OS

Hi,

I am trying to implement WolfSSL into my project which is bare metal using the ARM9 processor coding in C with Keil v4. I have tried to move over the files downloaded from wolfssl-4.0.0 -> IDE -> MDK-ARM -> MDK-ARM -> wolfSSL into my project but can not figure out what I need and how to implement wolfSSL. My goal is to use wolfSSL to send out a secure email from my device.

My questions are:
1. Which files do I need to import into my project for a bare metal environment?
2. How to configure the files to work with my project?
3. How to create a function to send out a secure email using wolfSSL?
4. Are there any detailed examples regarding importing wolfSSL into a bare metal environment from scratch?

Any advise would help, thanks,
Kamal

Re: WolfSSL in Keil v4 Bare Metal No OS

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for reaching out to wolfSSL.

We have a bare-metal example for the older KEIL software packs but I'm unsure if they would work out of the box for the MDK4 on LPC3250.

You can have a look at the following link:
https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/tree … DE/MDK-ARM

Please let us know if it works for you.

Best Regards,
Eric Blankenhorn
wolfSSL Support

Hi Eric,

Thanks for replying but I have already been trying with this example as I stated in the original post. The MDK-ARM example also does not have a SMTP portion. I have successfully built the MDK-ARM/wolfSSL files into my project but do not know if I imported wolfSSL correctly. I wanted to know if there was any more resources to help me.

-Kamal

There is no barren land and passage for the discovery of the new materials for humanity. The nature of the barren land and assignment help Perth is skilfully improved for the students. The turn is avoided for the purity of the classes. Its impact is run for the joyful men for humans. the cite is discovered for the efforts of the kids.