Hi~

Previous, I used wolfssl-2.2.2 for supporting TLS with blocking IO. But exceptionally Infinite loop occurs in trying to
wolfssl_connect()

#0 0x1007e454 in DoApplicationData ()
No symbol table info available.
0000001 0x1007faac in ProcessReply ()
0000002 0x10069ba4 in WolfSSL_connect ()

Not to escape wolfssl_connect(). I don't know why it occurs and method for resolving it.

I upgraded lib to latest release version(2.8.0) also used nonblocking IO only to client-side based on example/client/client.c for handling problem but I see an error (-223 which means WANT_READ) in ssl_accept() after swching to nonblocking IO.

I attached snapshot to both client and server-side when wolfssl-debugging-on.

Please let me know method for solving it.

Thank you for reading it.

Thanks,
Raphael

Hi~

I want to know how to use wolfSSL in IOCP. but there is no example and overall-flow about it.

If you know that, Let me know that.

thank you for reading it.

Thanks,
Rephael

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your help. I could handle it.

Thanks,
Raphael

hi~

I already used wolfssl 2-2-2 in mips64 n32. Sometime there is problem that infinite loop occurred in doing SSL_connect.
before attaching to ssl object , I set RCVTIME in socket descriptor.

frame #1 to #2 #1 to #2 ... 

#0  0x1007e58c in DoApplicationData ()
#1  0x1007faac in ProcessReply ()
#2  0x10069ba4 in wolfSSL_connect ()

I spent much time to try to resolve it , but there is no issue. that's why I want to upgrade to latest one.
but wolfssl supported mips64 but don't do n32(mabi=n32)

below are message in make

CC       tests/tests_unit-hash.o
  CC       examples/client/tests_unit-client.o
  CC       examples/server/tests_unit-server.o
  CCLD     src/libcyassl.la
collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped
/usr/local/Cavium_Networks/OCTEON-SDK/tools-gcc-4.1/bin/../lib/gcc/mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../../mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/bin/ld: src/.libs/src_libcyassl_la-internal.o: ABI is incompatible with that of the selected emulation
/usr/local/Cavium_Networks/OCTEON-SDK/tools-gcc-4.1/bin/../lib/gcc/mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../../mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file src/.libs/src_libcyassl_la-internal.o
/usr/local/Cavium_Networks/OCTEON-SDK/tools-gcc-4.1/bin/../lib/gcc/mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../../mips64-octeon-linux-gnu/bin/ld: src/.libs/src_libcyassl_la-io.o: ABI is incompatible with that of the selected emulation

below are my build options.
./configure --host=mips64-octeon-linux-gnu --enable-static --host=mips64-octeon-linux-gnu CC=mips64-octeon-linux-gnu-gcc CFLAGS="-mabi=n32" LDFLAGS="-mabi=n32" ac_cv_func_malloc_0_nonnull=yes ac_cv_func_realloc_0_nonnull=yes

Let me know about handing this situation.

thank you for reading