Support and Consulting
How to Get Support
For general product support, wolfSSL maintains an online forum for the wolfSSL product family. Please post to the forums or contact wolfSSL directly with any questions.
- wolfSSL Forums: https://www.wolfssl.com/forums
- Email Support: email@example.com
For information regarding wolfSSL products, questions regarding licensing, or general comments, please contact wolfSSL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bugs Reports and Support Issues
If you are submitting a bug report or asking about a problem, please include the following information with your submission:
- wolfSSL version number
- Operating System version
- Compiler version
- The exact error you are seeing
- A description of how we can reproduce or try to replicate this problem
With the above information, we will do our best to resolve your problems. Without this information, it is very hard to pinpoint the source of the problem. wolfSSL values your feedback and makes it a top priority to get back to you as soon as possible.
wolfSSL offers both on and off site consulting - providing feature additions, porting, a Competitive Upgrade Program , and design consulting.
Feature Additions and Porting
We can add additional features that you may need which are not currently offered in our products on a contract or co-development basis. We also offer porting services on our products to new host languages or new operating environments.
Competitive Upgrade Program
We will help you move from an outdated or expensive SSL/TLS library to wolfSSL with low cost and minimal disturbance to your code base.
- You need to currently be using a commercial competitor to wolfSSL.
- You will receive up to one week of on-site consulting to switch out your old SSL library for wolfSSL. Travel expenses are not included.
- Normally, up to one week is the right amount of time for us to make the replacement in your code and do initial testing. Additional consulting on a replacement is available as needed.
- You will receive the standard wolfSSL royalty free license to ship with your product.
- The price is $10,000.
The purpose of this program is to enable users who are currently spending too much on their embedded SSL implementation to move to wolfSSL with ease. If you are interested in learning more, then please contact us at email@example.com.
If your application or framework needs to be secured with SSL/TLS but you are uncertain about how the optimal design of a secured system would be structured, we can help!
We offer design consulting for building SSL/TLS security into devices using wolfSSL. Our consultants can provide you with the following services: