For more information, or to visit with a wolfSSL representative, please Contact Us.
How Does wolfSSL Define a Support Incident?
An incident is defined as a break-fix, how to, or optimization question (availability of each dependent on package selected). wolfSSL defines a break-fix support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. wolfSSL, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes a support incident. A break fix support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product
How to and optimization questions are of course more open ended and are considered resolved at wolfSSL's sole discretion. Please Contact Us with any questions.