SUPPORT and Maintenance
Support packages and maintenance for wolfSSL products including the wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library, wolfCrypt embedded crypto engine, wolfSSH SSHv2 Server library, and more are available directly from wolfSSL on a yearly basis. The comparison matrix below outlines differences in package features and prices.
For more information, or to visit with a wolfSSL representative, please Contact Us.
wolfSSL Support Packages
|Bug Fixes||(Contact your account manager for details)|
|# of Support Incidents**||3||10||Unlimited|
|Support Type||Email Only||Email Only||Email or Phone|
|Dedicated Support Engineer|
|Response Time||3 Business Days||1 Business Day||4 Business Hours|
What other kind of support is offered?
wolfSSL also offers support for performance optimizations, streamlining, and memory/footprint size reductions. Additionally, wolfSSL also provides support for other products that it provides commercial licenses for, for example cURL. cURL is a tool to transfer data from or to a server, using various protocols (such as FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.). More information on wolfSSL and cURL can be found here: https://www.wolfssl.com/products/curl/.
How Does wolfSSL Define a Support Incident?
An incident is defined as a break-fix, how to, or optimization question (availability of each dependent on package selected). wolfSSL defines a break-fix support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. wolfSSL, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes a support incident. A break fix support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product
How to and optimization questions are of course more open ended and are considered resolved at wolfSSL's sole discretion. Please Contact Us with any questions.