SUPPORT and Maintenance
For more information, or to visit with a wolfSSL representative, please Contact Us.
|Bug fixes||Contact your
account manager for details
|# of Support
|Support Type||Email Only||Email Only||Email or Phone|
|Dedicated Support Engineer|
|Response Time||3 Business Days||1 Business Day||4 Business Hours|
What other kind of support is offered?
wolfSSL also offers support for performance optimizations, streamlining, and memory/footprint size reductions. Additionally, wolfSSL also provides support for other products that it provides commercial licenses for, for example cURL. cURL is a tool to transfer data from or to a server, using various protocols (such as FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.). More information on wolfSSL and cURL can be found here: https://www.wolfssl.com/products/curl/.
How Does wolfSSL Define a Support Incident?
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product
How to and optimization questions are of course more open ended and are considered resolved at wolfSSL's sole discretion. Please Contact Us with any questions.