Below you will find the wolfBoot ChangeLog documenting the changes that took place with each release of wolfBoot since the project’s beginning in 2018.
- Added support for ECC-256 DSA
- Added support for external (e.g. SPI) flash for Update/swap
- Anti-rollback protection via version number
- Hardware support
- Added compile options for Cortex-M0
- new HAL: Atmel SamR21
- new HAL: TI cc26x2
- new HAL: NXP/Freescale Kinetis SDK
- Improved sign/update tools compatibility (windows)
This is the initial release of wolfBoot. Please see the README for more details.