Below you will find the wolfTPM ChangeLog documenting the changes that took place with each release of wolfTPM since the project’s beginning in 2018.
- Fixed the TIS TPM_BASE_ADDRESS to conform to specification.
- Fixed static analysis warnings.
- Fixed minor build warnings with different compilers.
- Fixed TPM failure for RSA exponents less than 7 by using software based RSA.
- Added TPM bechmarking support.
- Added functions to import/export public keys as wolf format.
- Added PKCS7 example to show sign/verify with TPM.
- Added CSR example to generate certificate request based on TPM key.
- Added CSR signing script
./certs/certreq.shto create certificate using self-signed CA.
- Added TLS Client example that uses TPM based key for client certificate.
- Added support for wolfSSL
WOLF_CRYPT_DEVcallbacks to enable TPM based ECC and RSA private keys.
- Added ability to clear/reset TPM using
- Moved some of the example configuration into
- Added TPM2 wrapper layer to simplify key creation, RSA encrypt/decrypt, ECC sign/verify and ECDH.
- Added TPM2 wrapper example code.
- Added Linux SPI support for running on Raspberry Pi.
- Fixes for TPM2 command and response assembly and parsing.
- Fixes to support authentication for command and response.
- Progress on supporting parameter encryption/decryption.
- Refactor of TIS and Packet layers into new files.
- Fixes/improvements to
wolfTPM2_GetRCStringfor error code and string reporting.
- Added new
- New tests for TPM2 native API's (test coverage is about 75%).
- Support for all TPM2 native API's using TIS and SPI IO callback.
- Helper for getting TPM return code string
- TPM 2.0 demo code in
examples/tpm/tpm2_demo.cwith support for STM32 CubeMX SPI as reference.