Below you will find the wolfTPM ChangeLog documenting the changes that took place with each release of wolfTPM since the project’s beginning in 2018.
- Fixed issue with cleanup not unregistering the crypto callback.
- Added support for Microchip ATTPM20 part.
- Added support for Barebox (experimental).
- Added TLS benchmarking for CPS and KB/Sec. Enabled with TLS_BENCH_MODE.
- Added TLS client/server support for symmetric AES/HMAC/RNG. Enabled with WOLFTPM_USE_SYMMETRIC.
- Added TLS client/server support for mutual authentication.
- Added TIS locking protection for concurrent process access. Enabled using WOLFTPM_TIS_LOCK.
- Added symmetric AES encrypt and decrypt wrappers and examples.
- Added HMAC wrappers and examples.
- Added wrappers and examples for loading external HMAC and AES keys.
- Added delete key wrapper and example.
- Added ECDH support for ephemeral key generation and shared secret.
- Added benchmark support for RNG, AES (CTR, CBC, CFB) 128/256 and SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512.
- Added new wolfTPM2_GetCapabilities wrapper API for getting chip info.
- Added command and response logging using ./configure --enable-debug=verbose or #define WOLFTPM_DEBUG_VERBOSE.
- Added option to enable raw IO logging using WOLFTPM_DEBUG_IO.
- Added option to disable TPM Benchmark code using NO_TPM_BENCH.
- Added examples/README.md for setup instructions.
- Tuned max SPI clock and performance for supported TPM 2.0 chips.
- Cleanup to move common test parameters into examples/tpm_test.h.
- Updated benchmarks and console output for examples in README.md.
- Fixed cryptodev ECC callback to use R and S for the signature verify.
- Fixed printf type warnings with
- Fixed detection of correct hash algorithm in
- Fix bug with native example where TPM2_Shutdown failure would loop.
- Fix to decoupled the fixed TPM algorithms/sizes from wolfCrypt build options.
- Fix for building with different wolfCrypt options.
- Fix for byte swap build error.
- Fix CSR example CertName to use designated initializers to resolve use against different wolfSSL versions.
- Improved portability by eliminating the packed TPM2_HEADER.
- Improved stack reduction by eliminating the private section from WOLFTPM2_KEY struct.
- Added TLS server example for wolfTPM.
- Added more RSA and ECC key loading examples.
- Added support for loading an external private keys using new API's
- Added example for reading the firmware version using
- Added hashing wrappers and tests using new API's:
- Added PKCS7 7 sign/verify example demonstrating large data case using chunked buffer and new
- Added Key Generation to benchmark.
- Added ST33TP I2C TPM 2.0 support (
./configure --enable-st33 --enable-i2c).
- Added ST33TP SPI TPM 2.0 support (
- Added support for Atmel ASF SPI.
- Added example for IAR EWARM.
- Added ECC verify test using public key and NIST test vectors.
- Added new RNG wrapper API
- Added macro for hardware RNG max request as
- Added instructions for enabling SPI and I2C on the Raspberry Pi.
- Added support for symmetric AES encrypt/decrypt.
- Added wrapper to help with creation of symmetric keys.
- Added advanced IO callback support (enabled using
- Added overridable define
WOLFTPM_LOCALITY_DEFAULTfor the locality used.
XTPM_WAIT()macro to enable custom wait between polling.
- Added build option to disable wolfCrypt dependency using
- Removed unused SET, CLEAR, TRUE, FALSE macros.
- Cleanup DEBUG_WOLFTPM ifdef's around all printfs in library proper.
- Cleanup of line lengths.
- Cleanup of wrapper test to move test data into
- Cleanup of the packet code to handle determining of size (mark/place).
- Cleanup of the IO callback examples.
- Cleanup of TIS layer improve return code and timeout handling.
- Cleanup to move types and configuration/port specific items into new
- Fixed the TIS TPM_BASE_ADDRESS to conform to specification.
- Fixed static analysis warnings.
- Fixed minor build warnings with different compilers.
- Fixed TPM failure for RSA exponents less than 7 by using software based RSA.
- Added TPM bechmarking support.
- Added functions to import/export public keys as wolf format.
- Added PKCS7 example to show sign/verify with TPM.
- Added CSR example to generate certificate request based on TPM key.
- Added CSR signing script
./certs/certreq.shto create certificate using self-signed CA.
- Added TLS Client example that uses TPM based key for client certificate.
- Added support for wolfSSL
WOLF_CRYPT_DEVcallbacks to enable TPM based ECC and RSA private keys.
- Added ability to clear/reset TPM using
- Moved some of the example configuration into
- Added TPM2 wrapper layer to simplify key creation, RSA encrypt/decrypt, ECC sign/verify and ECDH.
- Added TPM2 wrapper example code.
- Added Linux SPI support for running on Raspberry Pi.
- Fixes for TPM2 command and response assembly and parsing.
- Fixes to support authentication for command and response.
- Progress on supporting parameter encryption/decryption.
- Refactor of TIS and Packet layers into new files.
- Fixes/improvements to
wolfTPM2_GetRCStringfor error code and string reporting.
- Added new
- New tests for TPM2 native API's (test coverage is about 75%).
- Support for all TPM2 native API's using TIS and SPI IO callback.
- Helper for getting TPM return code string
- TPM 2.0 demo code in
examples/tpm/tpm2_demo.cwith support for STM32 CubeMX SPI as reference.