- You want TLS 1.3 support for connections.
- You want to avoid the steady stream of security updates required by using OpenSSL.
- You are concerned about the effect of quantum computers on security and want to use quantum safe crypto.
- You are performance driven, and want to leverage the latest performance enhancements and hardware crypto support.
- You want direct support for the crypto you use in MySQL or MariaDB.
- You need FIPS 140-2 support for your MySQL install.
You can check out the patch here. If you have questions or need support, then give us a call at +1 425 245 8247 or email us at email@example.com.