wolfSSL is going back to basics! Join us for our upcoming webinar on July 8th, 2020 with wolfSSL Engineering Manager, Chris Conlon. We will review best practices for compile options, build process, examples and testing to ensure your wolfSSL implementation achieves the best possible results for your project. Bring your questions and findings for the Q&A session to follow!
When: July 8th, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Duration: 1 hour
Topic: Getting Started with wolfSSL
If you are new to wolfSSL, here are some of our key differentiators:
- wolfSSL is up to 20x smaller than OpenSSL
- First commercial implementation of TLS 1.3
- Best tested, most secure, fastest crypto on the market with incomparable certifications and highly customizable modularity
- Access to 24×7 support from a real team of Engineers
- Support for the newest standards (SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, DTLS 1.0, and DTLS 1.2, + DTLS 1.3 forthcoming)
- Multi-platform, royalty free, with an OpenSSL compatibility API to ease porting into existing applications which have previously used the OpenSSL package
If you are interested, please register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Hope to see you there!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the webinar.