Version 2.0.8 of the wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library has been released and is now available for download. This release contains bug fixes, some feature enhancements, and is a recommended update for all users:
– A fix for malicious certificates pointed out by Remi Gacogne (thanks!) resulting in NULL pointer use.
– Respond to renegotiation attempt with no_renegoatation alert
– Add basic path support for load_verify_locations()
– Add set Temp EC-DHE key size
– Extra checks on RSA test when porting into
To download the open source, GPLv2-licensed version of wolfSSL 2.0.8, please visit our Download Page. If you have any questions or comments or would like more information on commercial versions of wolfSSL, please contact us at email@example.com.
For build instructions, a full feature list, API reference, and more, please see the wolfSSL Manual.