Check out this fantastic tutorial by Daniele Lacamera about wolfBoot and its TPM capabilities, hosted by our friends at TPM.dev! To watch the recording and slides from the presentation, check out the link below:
wolfBoot is a portable, OS-agnostic, secure bootloader solution, relying on wolfCrypt for firmware authentication, providing firmware update mechanisms.
- Multi-slot partitioning of the flash device
- Integrity verification of the firmware image(s) using SHA2 or SHA3
- Authenticity verification of the firmware image(s) using wolfCrypt’s digital signature algorithms (ECDSA SECP256R1, Ed25519, RSA 2048/4096)
- Highly reliable, transport-agnostic firmware update mechanism
- Anti-rollback protection (via version numbering)
- Hardware-assisted dual-bank swapping
- Support for secure keystores, OTP memory, TPM 2.0
- Support for encrypted firmware images
To learn more: https://www.wolfssl.com/products/wolfboot/
To watch more videos and tutorials on wolfSSL products, check out our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/wolfssl
Watch the Tutorial and Download the Slides: https://developers.tpm.dev/posts/wolfboot-with-tpm
And as always, contact us at facts@wolfssl for general questions and email@example.com for technical help!