2023 has just begun and a new year means new features for wolfSSL products. We want to hear from you. What kind of post-quantum features are you looking for? Here are some products we are thinking of updating:
- wolfSSL: hybrid authentication schemes.
- wolfSSL: support for post-quantum algorithms on more embedded platforms.
- wolfSSL: stateful-hash based signature schemes.
- wolfSSH: x25519 with Kyber hybrid key exchange.
- wolfCLU: support for generation of PKI certificate chains with post-quantum algorithms.
- wolfMQTT: support for more post-quantum algorithms.
- wolfBoot: post-quantum authentication of firmware images.
- wolfJNI: enable post-quantum TLS 1.3 from Java.
Is there something we are missing? Let us know what kind of post-quantum features you are interested in even if they are not in this list by reaching out to your local business director or sending us an email at email@example.com.