wolfSSL has released version 0.2 of the wolfMQTT client library. This addition to the wolfSSL product portfolio provides a Pub/Sub client for use in M2M and IoT. The wolfMQTT client library is written in C and was built from the ground up to be multi-platform, space conscience and extensible.
– Built from scratch by wolfSSL engineers
– Based on MQTT v3.1.1 specification
– Supports all client side packet types and protocol options
– QoS Levels 0-2 (guarenteed delivery)
– Supports plain TCP or TLS (via the wolfSSL library)
– Single threaded model and single message callback
– Written in Native C89 with portability/compatibility in mind
– Space conscience design (Compiled size is about 3.6KB)
– User manual with build instructions, example overview and API documentation
– Example MQTT client implementations
– Network interface is abstracted via callbacks for extensibility
– Packet parsing encoding/decoding structured for custom use
– Minimal external dependencies (strlen, memcpy, memset)
– Detailed error checking/handling
– Doxygen style inline documentation
– Less than 1200 lines of well structured C code
– Tested on multiple variants of MQTT broker servers, QoS levels 0-2 with/without TLS.
– Tested on Linux, Mac OS X and Freescale Kinetis K64.
– Inherits wolfSSL library features such as lightweight TLS using ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD, small size and portability.
– Open source (GPLv2)
For questions or additional information please contact wolfSSL at email@example.com.