We’re actually going somewhere! Come see wolfSSL at it-sa ’21 in Nuremberg, Germany this week.
it-sa ‘21: October 12th – 14th, 2021
Get a pass: https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/attend/registration#tab-physical-passes
Exhibition hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (Tuesday and Wednesday) 09:00 – 17:00 (Thursday)
wolfSSL will be at booth 7-611, with Business Directors Wolfram Kusterer and wolfSSL Engineer Juliusz Sosinowicz on the ground to answer all your embedded security questions. Plus, our full sales team will be on standby in the virtual booth to talk to you! Email facts@wolfSSL.com if you’d like to book a meeting ahead of the event.
If you’re new to wolfSSL, here’s how we can help you win big in mobile industry and beyond:
– wolfSSL is up to 20x smaller than OpenSSL
– First commercial implementation of TLS 1.3, with TLS 1.3 Sniffer
– First in FIPS 140-3
– Best tested, most secure, fastest crypto on the market with incomparable certifications and highly customizable modularity
– Access to 24×7 support from a real team of Engineers
– Support for the newest standards (including TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, DTLS 1.2, and DTLS 1.3 forthcoming)
– Multi-platform, dual-licensed, royalty free, with an OpenSSL compatibility API to ease porting into existing applications which have previously used the OpenSSL package
– Full product suite including MQTT with support up to v5.0, Secure Boot, wolfSentry IDPS, SSHv2 server, TPM 2.0 portable project, Java wrappers and JSSE support, plus commercial curl support at the enterprise level.
To learn more, come meet us at it-sa ’21 or email facts@wolfSSL.com.