wolfSSH v1.4.3 has been released. This version of wolfSSH includes several fixes and new features. The primary new feature is a wolfSFTP port to MQX 4.2. Please see the change log for more details. Included are some portability fixes between versions of C compilers, a clean up of some obvious issues with the examples, and improved interoperability with PuTTY.
You can download this latest release from the wolfSSL download portal. Additional information wolfSSH can be found on the wolfSSH product page. For more information on platform support or for questions regarding wolfSSH, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to stay up to date with our GitHub repository. Please give us a star!
wolfSSH v1.4.3 (10/31/2019)
- wolfSFTP port to MQX 4.2 (MQX/MFS/RTCS)
- Maintenance and bug fixes
- Improvements and additions to the test cases
- Fix some portability between C compilers
- Fixed an issue in the echoserver example where it would error sometimes on shutdown
- Improvement to the global request processing
- Fixed bug in the new keys message handler where it reported the wrong size in the data buffer; invalid value was logged, not used
- Fixed bug in AES initialization that depended on build settings
- Improved interoperability with puTTY
- Added user auth callback error code for too many password failures
- Improvements to the Nucleus filesystem abstraction
- Added example for an “autopilot” file get and file put with the wolfSFTP example client