We are excited to announce wolfSSL TPM 2.0 support!
- This implementation provides all TPM 2.0 API’s in compliance with the specification.
- This uses the TPM Interface Specification (TIS) to communicate over SPI.
- The design allows for easy portability to different platforms:
- Native C code designed for embedded use.
- Single IO callback for hardware SPI interface.
- No external dependencies.
- Compact code size and minimal memory use.
- Examples for the Raspberry Pi and STM32 with CubeMX.
- Includes demo code for the most commonly used API’s.
- Includes wrappers for Key Generation, RSA encrypt/decrypt, ECC sign/verify and ECDH.
- Testing done using the Infineon OPTIGA SLB9670 module.
The new wolfTPM project and reference examples can be found here:
For more information please email us at email@example.com