Are you a college or university student interested in application, device, and Internet security? Do you want to learn about cryptography and the implementation and application of Internet protocols (SSL/TLS, SSH, MQTT, TPM)? If so, consider applying for wolfSSL’s 2024 Summer of Security internship program!
wolfSSL is the leading global producer of Open Source Internet security products, securing over 2 Billion active connections on the Internet today. The wolfSSL “Summer of Security” program is an internship which spans the Summer months (typically June – August, depending on class schedules) and brings qualified students on-board to learn about how security software is written, tested, and applied to real-world use cases.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience and familiarity with C programming
- Experience and familiarity with git/GitHub
Prior experience with embedded systems, network programming, or Linux/Unix are a plus, but not a hard requirement for application.
The 2024 internship will be held at wolfSSL’s Bozeman, MT office.
About the Job
Interns who participate in this program gain valuable knowledge in the SSL/TLS and security industry as well as C programming experience on Linux and embedded systems. Throughout the summer, interns play a role in improving wolfSSL products – working on testing, documentation, examples, porting, marketing, and interacting with our community.
This program is a great opportunity to be part of the Open Source community, learn how real-world software is created and maintained, gain work experience in the field of Computer Science, and work towards a potential career with the wolfSSL team.
If you are interested in learning more about the wolfSSL Summer of Security internship program, please send the following items to email@example.com:
- Resume with Cover Letter
- C Programming Sample
- A C application which best demonstrates your C programming ability. There are no requirements on the category or length of the application. Applications which can be compiled and run by wolfSSL recruiters are preferred.
- Technical Writing Sample
- A writing sample which best demonstrates your writing ability. There is no requirement of topic or length of this sample.