The spring release of wolfSSL, v4.4.0, is now available! This release has many new features, optimizations, and bug fixes. Some of the new features we added to the wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library include:
- Qualcomm Hexagon SDK support.
- DSP builds to offload ECC verify operations.
- Certificate Manager callback support.
- New APIs for running updates to ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD.
- Support for use with the Apache web server.
- Add support for IBM s390x.
- PKCS8 support for ED25519.
- OpenVPN support.
- Add P384 curve support to SP.
- Add BIO and EVP API.
- Add AES-OFB mode.
- Add AES-CFB mode.
- Add Curve448, X448, and Ed448.
- Add Renesas Synergy S7G2 build and hardware acceleration.
Check out the README from the download for a full list, or contact us at email@example.com with any questions.