As a Cybersecurity company we have to make sure all of our products are state of the art. As such we make sure to be proactive, so that our products are always the best they can be. Being an open source company, we like to keep our users, customers, and followers up to date on our successes. As such, we have compiled an exhaustive list of all of wolfSSL`s current and upcoming firsts.
wolfSSL Current Firsts:
- First Open Source Dual Licensed TLS (GPLv2/Commercial)
- First TLS to adopt fuzz testing; now sporting 7 internal nightly fuzz testers and 2 external fuzz testers
- First TLS 1.2 implementation
- First DTLS 1.2 implementation
- First TLS to support quantum resistant encryption (PQC) …in 2010! We used NTRU.
- First TLS 1.3 implementation
- First MQTT SN implementation
- First MQTT 5.0 implementation
- First IETF SUIT Secure Boot implementation
- First TLS 1.3 Sniffer
- First DO 178 DAL A certified crypto library
- First TPM 2.0 stack designed for baremetal and embedded systems – wolfTPM
- First FIPS 140-3 software library certificate for general purpose use
- First DTLS 1.3 implementation
Users should consider the vibrancy of their TLS provider. If you want or need the best TLS, then you should look no farther than wolfSSL, the market leader. Who is winning? wolfSSL is, that’s who!
Contact us at email@example.com with any SSL/TLS, crypto questions!
Love it? Star wolfSSL on GitHub.