We are excited to announce the release of v2.2.0 for wolfTPM. This release adds several new examples such as remote attestation, seal/unseal and GPIO control. There are minor fixes for authenticated sessions. A few coding refactors to improve readability and reliability. We also added endorsement hierarchy support to several examples. If you are using QNX then you will appreciate the built-in HAL SPI driver support.
- Fix for using multiple authenticated sessions.
- Added QNX support.
- Added new examples for remote attestation (make / activate credential).
- Added GPIO support and examples for ST33 and Nuvoton NPCT75x modules.
- Added new example for sealing a secret using TPM key.
- Added Endorsement Hierarchy support to many examples.
- Added missing TPM2_CreateLoaded and wrapper.
- Refactored the reference HAL IO code into separate files.
- Refactor of the TPM IO code to separate files.
- Refactor the assignment of structs to use memcpy to avoid alignment issues.
- Documentation improvements for API’s with Doxygen, QEMU and Windows TBS.
For a detailed list of changes see our ChangeLog.md here:
For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org