We are excited to announce that Daniel Stenberg, the creator of cURL, will be hosting a live stream on Mastering the cURL Command Line Training on August 31st at 9 am PT.
Join the live stream: 8/31/2023 at 9 am PT
cURL, a versatile software project, enables you to securely transfer data using various protocols, such as FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and more.
During the live stream, Daniel will dive into the full potential of cURL and how you can utilize cURL in your projects to achieve maximum security in data transfer. Don’t miss out on this exclusive event to gain knowledge and technical skills directly from Daniel Stenberg, the creator of cURL!
Sneak peek of the live stream:
- An overview of the cURL project
- Command line essentials, including options, URLs, and advanced features
- Practical usage of cURL, covering topics like downloads, uploads, and transfer controls
- In-depth insights into TLS and proxy configurations
- Exploring HTTP protocols, including methods, response codes, and security
- Navigating FTP functionalities, including authentication and file transfers
- Looking at cURL’s future
During the livestream, You will have opportunities to ask questions in the live chat and engage with Daniel to get your questions answered.